Finding The Right Laptop Computer Backpack
Those of us who are especially lucky after the Christmas gift giving might find ourselves with a pretty nice Laptop Computer. What a great gift, you’ll find that you’ll never leave home with out it. But after a few days the excitement might wear off when you realize it’s kind of annoying taking it around and worrying about dripping it etc. The solution is pretty simple. Invest in a Laptop Computer Backpack. It is a simple investment; after all, it’s just a backpack. But, it makes having a laptop so much nicer. You can take it with you everywhere you go and have everything you need with it to. The only dilemma is what laptop computer backpack is right for you? Well, I present the 5 main considerations when picking the computer bag that is right for you.
1) Find a backpack that fits your bag snugly. You don’t need to see it to make sure it works, but you definitely don’t want to have your 12 inch laptop in a backpack that is designed for a 17 inch backpack. Most bags and backpacks designed for laptop computers will have some kind of foam or outer protection for the laptop. Both of these will keep your computer from bouncing around.
2) Make sure that the style of the bag fits your lifestyle. My first bag for my laptop was a leather briefcase. I made sure that I got a nice one and it did the job pretty well. But I found that if I had to walk a distance with my briefcase that it was kind of annoying and made me walk weird with all of that weight on one side. But, I just recently got my pick from a list of laptop computer backpacks and I love it. No more walking weird, I don’t not want to bring my laptop anywhere. It is actually really comfortable. It is want I want. Make sure that you backpack fits your lifestyle. If you ride your bike to work, a bag without shoulder-straps would obviously have limitations. If you are a businessman and want to always look professional, maybe my briefcase would be a better choice. Just make sure that it works for you.
3) Find a look that is right for you. Many business women, for example, don’t want to be seen carrying a big briefcase that looks like it was built for men. They would probably prefer looking for women’s laptop cases. You would actually be pretty surprised at how nice some of these bags look. A far cry from the standard black laptop computer briefcase.
4) Find a good price. Shop around and make sure that you’re getting what you want, for the price you want. Obviously nice backpacks, bags, or briefcases are going to be nicer and more expensive. But you shouldn’t be spending hundreds of dollars for the laptop computer backpack that you want.
5) Find a good brand. A lot of the trendy women’s laptop cases aren’t going to be offered by the big brands. But, you can usually trust those. But for your standard laptop computer backpacks, stick with the brands that you’ve heard of (such as Targus, or Ogio). They have a good name for a reason. Or do your research and make sure you know what you’re getting.
Laptop Computer Backpacks can be a cheap, but great investment. It will change the relationship that you have with your laptop computer.